The Rubik's Cube is a 3D mechanical puzzle invented in Ernő Rubik. In a classic Rubik's Cube, each of the six faces is covered by 9 stickers, among six solid colors (traditionally white, red, blue, orange, green, and yellow). A pivot mechanism enables each face to turn independently, thus mixing up the colors. For the puzzle to be solved, each face must be a solid color.
The controls in this homebrew are designed to easily perform "Move notation" algorithms.
Changes from last version:
- Move animation speed is now 40% faster.
- The colors now match the colors of a real rubik's cube (parallel sides were previously inverted).- Added:
- Timer (starts when the cube is scrambled and stops when the cube is solved).
PSP Rubik's Cube v1.6 by EXTER.
- R: Front move.
- Square: Left move.
- Circle: Right move.
- Triangle: Up move.
- Cross: Down move.
- Left: Rotate cube left.
- Right: Rotate cube right.
- Up: Rotate cube up.
- Down: Rotate cube down.
- L + Up: Back Move.
- L + Down: Back Inverted Move.
- L + Left: Rotate cube clockwise.
- L + Right: Rotate cube counter-clockwise.
- L + R: Front Inverted move.
- L + Square: Left Inverted move.
- L + Circle: Right Inverted move.
- L + Triangle: Up Inverted move.
- L + X: Down Inverted move.
- Select: Undo move.
- L + Select: Toggle between front view and 36 degrees up view.
Hold Start for 3 seconds to scramble the cube (resets the move counter).
Hold L + Start for 3 seconds to solve the cube (resets the move counter).
Use the analog stick to peek at the sides of the cube.
The cube state, view angle, and move count are automatically saved on exit,
then loaded when the game is run.
When the cube is scrambled the timer gets reset and started.
When the cube is solved with L + Start the timer is reset and stopped.
When the cube is solved manually (without holding L + Start) the timer is stopped (does not reset).