well, I found it strange to play the whole game without talking to anyone, so I've added trainers to each training station and got Daniel Chan to write up some dialog for them to guide you through the training to the final battle.
- added trainers who guide you through the whole Mage Master experience.
- fixed underpowered spells from increasing your opponent's health. It now says
attack was ineffective.
- moved game save to START so that those O saving loops go away
- use O to exit from battle preparation screens.
- all new mage upgrades now happen at green or white training centres
- rearranged the order of the training centres to have a more natural flow around the road, and switched the game save format. The order is now: white, yellow, red, blue, black (tournament) and green. Please consider restarting your game, I load, but don't gurantee the integrety of your old games.
Check for more pictures on my blog at http://www.teamsushi.org/
Download battlearena061.zip (10 MB)