I thought I would share this to the PSP community.
I have one of those cursed mobos that needs ChickHEN and CFWE to run homebrews. This setup suffers from a sickness that whenever my kids are playing they just could not stop until the PSPs battery is totally drained that will lead me again to do that chickHEN dance of enabling it. As the MS fills up, its becoming very hard to get into the HEN environment again.
This is a modded MusicPRX 4.01 M33-2 Mod with a very simple addition. That is to monitor the battery power. It has some configuration options to have an mp3 file as a warning alarm and a value of battery power to put the PSP into standby mode.
New configuration options in music_conf.txt:
- ALARM_PERCENTAGE = 20 #battery percentage to trigger the low battery alarm sound
- ALARM_SOUND = ms0:/seplugins/lowbat.mp3 #can customize your alarm sound
- STANDBY_PERCENTAGE = 10 #battery percentage to put the system in standby mode. Set to 10 to put the PSP in standby mode when the battery has 10% power left. Set to zero to disable system standby mode.
1. Modify music_conf.txt to your liking.
2. Copy contents of bin folder (bin/*) to ms0:/seplugins/. If you already have the vsh.txt and game.txt, do not overwrite them. Instead copy and paste "ms0:/seplugins/music_mod.prx 1" to your own vsh and game config files.
Note: I have only tested this on a PSP 2000 Ta088v3 with CFWE 3.50 through ChickHEN
* Euroguy123 (MusicPRX 4.01 M33-2 Mod)
* Cpasjuste (MusicPRX 3.90+ M33)
* Tabula (MusicPRX 3.71 M33)
* joek2100 (MusicPRX 0.55-)
* Davee (ChickHEN)
* Xenogears/Becus25 (CFW Enabler)
P.S. My attachment quota is only 32KB. The zip file contains the binary and source. Plus I have less than 10 posts to put the full URL! Hahahaha!
Download from mediafire.com/?mn03mwqukok