Despite the "mod" title, I recoded a pretty good portion of the actual "engine" per se, what loads the cheats, what applies the cheats, what saves, and so on, rather than just editing the looks and calling it my own.
It also uses a custom malloc set that, even though it's a kernel module, it uses user space for saving cheats, which there is an abundance of, as opposed to the 4 or so mb of kernel ram.
I also removed the search, decoder, and browser as usually it's unused, and a huge chunk of memory.
I don't have any screenshots on hand, and there's no readme. If you need a readme, it works the same exact way as NitePR, except it loads infinitely quicker, and when you save it rids of all your foolish little comments that wreak havoc on the memory and it saves the addresses in "%X" as opposed to "%08lX", thus it can take up to 14 bytes out of every line of cheating, and with that, I had to recode the loader, which instead of
load 2 bytes->parse->load 2 more
load whole thing->parse
and it works fine.
If you wanna screenshot it, go for it. I just put this out there so people who want HUGE databases for those small offline games can whack away instead of being limited to ~30kb.
It's the only one of it's kind, and probably the most extensively modified, rather than a couple changed colors, which I didn't even bother with.
Also, I included a 3.71 module in there, too.