Hi, this is the first release of the browser that I am making for the PGE version of Lua Player. At the moment it is quite simple and hasnt got any majorly breath taking graphics, but if you want to make a background for this then feel free and if it's any good I'll add it into the next release and add you to the credits.
Here are the features taken from the Changelog.
Appzer RC 0.01:
- Displays current directory.
- Displays up to 18 files at a time.
- Scroll bar to show current position in overall items.
(this is more useful for when you have more than 18 files in a directory.)
- Selected item indicator.
- Colour coded squares next to item names.
-- Green is a folder that has an index.lua file in it.
(Appzer will try to launch that file if you click on the folder.)
-- Orange is a normal folder that has no index.lua file inside it.
-- Blue currently means any file that Appzer can open.
-- Black is for anything else.
- Displays some basic file information about each file on the right hand side.
- Browser status is displayed at the bottom, this currenly does not change.
- Enable / Disable USB mode.
- Take multiple screenshots.
- For other features reffer to the controls in the Readme.txt file.
If you want to follow me and my works then visit: