So here it is.
For those who don't know what it is, this is the patch that you need to install in order to play ISOS and specially to improve stability to IrShell on CFW 5.50.
Note 1: PSX games will only work with flash POP Ver (won't work on PSP's 2000 with MHU though). With Popsloader you'll get an error.
Note 2: It is only for firmwares 5.50 MHU or 5.50 GEN-A on PSP 1000 or 2000. -Tested on both. (It will not work with GEN-B.)
Note 3: This utility touches a file in flash0 so USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Make sure you have:
- IrShell 5.0 installed.
- Plugins in game.txt are disabled (If not you'll probably get a black screen when running the prx. Just do a hard reset if this happens. Then try the patch again after disabling the game.txt plugins. Kinda looks like a pain but.. You only need to run this once!).
- Replaced the provided IRSHELL folder in your memory stick.
Instructions: (same as the old IrShell patches)
- Run IrShell
- Open Directory View and go to ms0:/IRSHELL/PATCH/5.50/
- Run btcnfpatch.prx
- Press X to start patching
- Wait a few seconds and you're done (you should see the following screenshot on your PSP if the update is successful).
- You can now re-enable your plugins in game.txt.