Hi to all:)
Today released the first version of my new homebrew, the Media Player Engine v1.0! It is a simple media player (MP3, AA3, OGG) written in LUA with a graphical interface like Windows Media Player, media player homonym operating system.
Controls:- A graphical interface simple and guessed
- A menu that includes the functions: Player, Settings, Credits, Exit
- A file browser written by 0
- Support for audio files MP3, AA3, OGG
- View all information about the audio file
- Sliding audio file with R and L
- Options to Pause / Play
- You have the following playback modes: Normal (when one song ends the next part), Repeat song, Random
- Free Mode Sleep Mode on End of Story
- Battery saving mode
- HB Available in 2 languages: ITA, ENG
Player:- L and R Scrolling menus
- Up / Down Scroll through the files in the File Browser
- Left / Right Scroll files quickly in the File Browser
Screenshot:- X: Pause / Play
: Mute ON / OFF Muto
/ \: Enable / Disable Sleep Mode
O: Stop Player
L: Previous Song
A: Next Song
Start: Enable the following modes: Normal, Repeat song, Random
Select: Turn off screen
Hold: Turn off screen and locks the keys
Mini guide for installation:
1) Download the file. RAR containing the Homebrew, DOWNLOAD
2) Unzip the folder "Media Player Engine" and copy the following directory: X:/PSP/GAME/ (X is the letter assigning the PC to your PSP, so it can vary).
3) Start the Homebrew "Media Player Engine v1.0" from the menu Memory Stick.
BURG For the realization dell'EBOOT.
If you find any problems in running the program send me a PM or post on the thread, so I will see to solve it in future releases.
Sorry for my english, Im Italian and my english not is very good...
Hello to all from DedDinO_94.