The homebrew has been tested, so ...
Hereby i release my first version of my Pandora Installer.
It's a homebrew that lets you put pandora on your prepared memory stick.
You should also be able to share it with others that have the software/gameshare.
In the ISO, put your files/folders that have to go onto your memory stick root at the image in: /PSP_GAME/USRDIR/yourlabel/*.*
Put the memory stick ipl at /PSP_GAME/USRDIR/yourlabel/msipl.bin
You can download the current version here (still an empty prepared image):
my download page
Instructions on how to make it:
Currently:Code:1. Create your pandora memory stick 2. Get your msipl.bin file (contains the ipl loader) 3. In UMDGen: 3.1. Make a directory with the name of your firmware (that shows in the menu of the application) 3.2. In this directory, put your firmware's files: 3.2.1. The files/folders to be placed in your root directory for pandora 3.2.2. Your msipl.bin file 3.3. Add as many firmware files as your want! 4. Run the generated iso on your PSP when you want to use it to make your magic memory stick (or somebody else's prepared magic memory stick) ready. 5. DONE!!!
- The normal writing to your memory stick from the image works.
- The sending/receiving to/from another psp works!!!
Requirements for the software:
- PSP with CFW 3.80 or higher (as far as i know).
- A PSP that has been prepared for a pandora battery (data shifted 1 MB using mspformat etc) for writing your files
- A second PSP for testing the exchange.
When gamesharing, the other PSP needs you to send the firmware files over using the option in the sender's menu.
Steps it works:
1. Select the firmware / click the receive/send option.
2. When sending, the other PSP has to say if to send or not.
3. The files will be extracted to your memory stick root / received and put on your memory stick root / send to the other PSP.
4. The PSP that has received the files or installed the files will install the msipl.bin file in your memory stick root to the 1 MB space on your memory stick ( IF YOUR MEMORY STICK ISN'T PREPARED (the 1 MB made free before the partitions), YOU'LL LOSE ALL YOUR DATA!!! )
5. You'll return to the main menu on the sender/installer or the game will quit after 15 seconds on the receiving end.
6. Your files have been put on your pandora memory stick and are ready to be used with your jigkick/pandora battery!