[Release] Goear PSP 2.0
This is a whole new version, not an update from the previous hb.
Goear PSP is an application designed for the search, download, play music from the site goear.com
Version 2.0 Features
- Support multi languages improved. Now there's no limit, just copied to a folder and are ready to use
- Support for skins. If you want you can customize your homebrew with your own skin, completely flexible when creating it.
- Preview of the songs. Before downloading sometimes we hear a little bit, now that's possible.
- Download list. Download songs one at a time was boring, now we add to a list and subsequently downloaded (also supports download unit)
- Updater. This feature is important because if you change some parameter goear enough to schedule a small update and users to download from the homebrew.
- Added a main menu, options and more.
- Added a local music player, to test the songs we've downloaded.
- Setting near-total, as each time the homebrew starts, display a copyright message or advise if there is new updates.
Some screenshots taken in the spanish version.
also i've made a page to collect some skins, if you make one send it to me and i'll put it in the site.
Download Skins Goear PSP
In the GoearPSP Folder you can read a brief explication about creating skins or new languages.
looks nice, downloading it now :)
I was waiting for this.
I'll make a geman language file later...
i like the skins aswell. Great job
by the way how do u go into the download list?.
i press triagle to add song to list and it says added. then keep on searching adn doing the same but when i press select nothing happends in start menu.
i try it in main menu and only help menu come up
hows the download speed has it changed
Oh nice update. :tup:
Keep it up :D
Definitely one of the best psp homebrew app but useless if not updated regularly. I've been using the first release before but just a few weeks of use goear updated and the app no longer works. Hopefully, we get to see more of this app updated more frequently. :D
Thanks for the update and share!
I get this --
Error: libf_orig.lua:326: table index is nil
cfw 5.50 gen-d3 on psp-2000
Is it just me or?