i know the version 1.0 wasn't released here , so i'll post the changelog from the begining :
_________________________ _________________________ _____________________
Go!Tube was originally created to replace UltimatePSPtube beacause a lot of his site dosen't work
but why continue this work ? because i'm not the only dev of gotube's script (actualy yes but i hop it will change).
concretely that mean GoTube include a online updater (go to the radioplayer to use it), this online player load a list of dev and they script's folder and display them to you. after that you can choose what site you want include in GoTube.
So imagine i go to china , i'm killed ... no probleme ! all the other dev can continue to upload they script , and you can continue to download them by the updater even if i'm dead.
so if you want to take a look on my actual folder : go here you'll see my 2 folder (safe/nsfw).
i hope you'll create your own repository (folder) and help the comunity to offer them all se script they want ;)
all change are from PSPtube, not from Ultimate PSPtube
* 1.0 added GoTube? Updater : scan all .js in the site/ folder, load a online page and compare the site.rev
* added attribut : PSPtube.MultiView? [true|false] display the next search site in the top of screen
* removed function site.search replaced by info.URL , used by eval(info.URL). Syntax is harder to understand but finaly more powerful.
* 1.1 added HightMemoryMod work with the "ms0:/PSP/GAME/GoTube?/" confuguration, to desactiveate HMM : delete EBOOT.PBP , rename GT into EBOOT.PBP
* added repository support to GoTube Updater
* added function ext(from[,to])
* modded some char path, now in relative
as you can see there is a new feature in gotube , the next site are now previewed in top of the screen (i know you understand why i've made that ^^) if you want remove this feature and go back to the original mode , go to the cfg.js and replace 1 by 0 in the PSP.multiView attribut