Hey everyone. Glenn and I (the codetactics team) have just released v 1.02 of Mobile Assault (formally known as Apollonia).
* Improved radar with a north marker, new look and feel, and the helipad is now shown as an 'H'.
* The leaderboard now shows the current player and ranking as well as the top 10.
* On the iPhone, when the home button is pressed, the mission is ended as if it was aborted.
* When the iPhone is locked, the game now pauses.
* Fixed a bug where the menu music restarted after unlocking the phone ingame.
* Fixed a camera issue when a mission ended while the tactical support panel is open.
* Correctly take ammo capacity upgarde level into account when starting a mission.
* Fixed a bug where it was possible to upgrade and downgrade outside the maximum range.
* Fix a menu scrolling issue on PSP in the players selection menu.
The download link from our site is: here
As always, we'd really appreciate feedback, postive and negative. This release mostly contains minor improvements and bugfixes.
go to latest news - codetactics for more information, videos etc.
(note that this will be pasted word for word to the PSP-Hacks and consolespot forums too)