I finally finished the app! (yay) Anybody want to try out the BETA? Leave your feedback below in the comments.
[DOWNLOAD] The page has a lot of ads. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and click on the image that says "Download with FileFactory Basic"
How to use it
1. Plug in your PSP and enable USB connection.
2. You need to select what disk your PSP is. Open the application called "Disk Utility" which is located in Applications >> Utilities >> Disk Utility. Locate your PSP's disk, right-click it and select Information. Now look at the Disk Identifier. It should be disk# where # is a number 1 through 10. (If you see disk1s1 or similar, look at the disk1 part. Ignore the s1 part.) Now select this in the Magic Memory Stick application.
3. Choose which button you want the DC8 menu to be launched with. You can choose the L and R triggers or have it be launched automatically by selecting "NOTHING".
4. (Option isn't available in the BETA version) Choose whether you want the GEN-D2 installer to be in your Games folder.
5. Before clicking "Make the Magic Memory Stick" button, you need to click on the "Click Me First!" button. This will unmount the PSP so the application can inject the IPL.
6. Click the button "Create the Magic Memory Stick" to create it!
(btw can you guys understand the instructions?)