After one year, today released the new version of my PSP Keys Test, the v3.0. This homebrew has the simple task of testing the buttons, analog, audio speakers and the Bad-Pixel of your PSP.
Screenshot.- New layout, much more pleasant and intuitive (Graphics By BURG)
- Homebrew converted to LUAPlayerHM 8.1
- Much improved uploads
- New Test control buttons, you can now test the buttons: Volume (- and +), brightness and the Note button (hold)
- New Analog Test Control integrated with that of Keys
- Added control Pixel Test
- Added automatic update feature (Netlib By return0000)
- Removed the Test Control WLAN on the futility
- Homebrew translated into 2 languages: ITA and ENG
Menu language selection:
Test control buttons:
Mini guide for installation:
1) Download the file. RAR containing the Homebrew, DOWNLOAD (Server Alpha D3vTeam), DOWNLOAD (Server DedDinO_94 WebSite)
2) Unzip the folder "PSP Keys Test" and copy the following directory: X:/PSP/GAME/ (X is the letter assigning the PC to your PSP, so it can vary).
3) Start the Homebrew "PSP Keys Test v3.0 By DedDinO_94" from the menu Memory Stick.
If you find any problems in running the program send me a PM or post on the thread, so I will see to solve it in future releases.
Sorry for my english, Im Italian and my english not is very good...
Hello to all from DedDinO_94.