[Release] PSPedict V0.5 (japanese dictionary)
I have once again updated the PSPedict project started by PixelDragon. This will probably be my final release of PSPedict. At least I will not be working with it anytime soon.
- New searchable dictionaries:
* Tanaka Corpus (divided into 3 parts)
* Kanjidic (for studying purposes)
* Surname (divided into 3 parts)
* Given female name (divided into 2 parts)
* Given male name
* Given name gender not specified
* Place names (divided into 4 parts)
* Railway Station
* Company name
* Organization name
* Product name
* Unclassified name (divided into 3 parts)
- Wrote the logic and added 300 kanji images. Help needed with completing the set!
- Fixed a bug. Now Edict icon is immediately seen in menu when used SKIP/Stroke count search.
How can you help with adding the missing images?
- Simply, yet time consuming. Get Ebwin (or another Epwing reader) and add kanjidic that can be found here (it contains the stroke count diagrams!). You could also use Kanji Stroke Order font, but it would probably take much longer. Open kanjidic_stroke.sjs with JWPce. Search line that has a JIS code of 3339 (3338 was the last one I added). Copy the kanji text that corresponds to the JIS code. Open Ebwin and search the specific kanji from kanjidic. Press the image icon and copy the image to Paint. Save the image in data/kanji folder as a png. It should be named similarly as the JIS code (3339.png in this case). When you're finished, rename the file extension to nothing. In windows give this command in the kanji image folder: rename *.png *.
Here is the download link for v0.5. Source code is included.
Hopefully you all enjoy the release.
- Nakano / Batanen
EDIT: V0.6 can be downloaded from here. See also release notes.