Hi, everyone. Justin and I have released another update to mobile assault with a few changes we thought were worth sharing.
The main things are new artwork, 4 more missions and some artillery units. The full changelist (PSP and iPhone) is as follows:
* iPad support.
* Retina display support (HD images).
* New mobile artillery unit.
* New menu and HUD textures.
* 4 New missions.
* 'Instant Action' randomly uses either grass or desert environments.
* 5x faster database write speed.
* The quantity of bonus objectives are declared to the player.
* Fixed the scrolling issue with some menus.
* Fixed bug where the dust kick from the M320 wouldn't appear when at the highest rate of fire.
* Fixed bug where not all in game messages were being displayed in the message log (iPhone)
We intend to get a 1.4.1 release out soon that will allow users to finally make their own missions and play them on the PSP. The caveat being that those missions won't actually affect the leaderboard or stats in any way.
We hope to get some systems in place that will allow us to share your creations via our website (with your permission, of course).
Download link: http://download.codetactics.com/rele...lt_1.4_psp.zip