[Alpha] model ripping plugin 'Lamb'
It's been long long time since I posted here something.
Here is my little dirty psp plugin named "lamb" - http://drakon.ixan.net/psp/plugin/lamb_0.31.rar
What is it doing?
- It will save all displayed 3d geometry to the file :>
How it's working?
- It's hooking some display functions and analyse display list. Thanks to jpcsp emu team for good code background :> And original author of RemoteJoy plugin :)
How to use it?
- Copy it to plugins directory and activate for games. Create 'models' directory on the root of memory stick. Run game. In game when you want to rip showed scene just press 'note'/'sound' button and let magic begin. You should notice that led of memory stick is blinking and game will probably freeze for a moment or two. Exit game and open 'models'. If you are lucky there should be 'model0.3d' file. It's raw models data.
- In package with plugin there is also 'decoder' tool that will convert raw data to .obj model format. Just put .3d file in the same directory as decoder and run exe. You should get .obj file with model. Open it with blender or any other app.
- There is still a lot to do - add model matrix transformations for vertices, texture support, optimization. Support more games - not all are working right now or not all from scene is exported[ALPHA]. Morphing and skinning are supported. If you want you can change/update/fix code but then please send me a patch. Code is not beautiful - I have started it as a experiment just to check if it's possible. You have been warned :p
http://drakon.ixan.net/wp-content/prinny_test3.jpg - Prinny
http://drakon.ixan.net/wp-content/prinny_test2.jpg - Prinny
http://drakon.ixan.net/wp-content/metal1.png - MGS - Peace Walker
http://drakon.ixan.net/wp-content/snake.jpg - MGS - Peace Walker
http://drakon.ixan.net/wp-content/ms1.png - Motorstorm
http://drakon.ixan.net/wp-content/cloudy.jpg - Cloudy
http://drakon.ixan.net/wp-content/starwars.jpg - StarWars
http://drakon.ixan.net/wp-content/sackboy_psp.png - Little Big Planet
Updates will probably appear on my little blog here : http://drakon.com.pl/
There is more psp related info but not only :D