Hi. I'm not native english speaker, so i want to apologize you for all mistakes in this post.
Current version: 0.8
Experimental release: http://www.filesonic.com/file/399775...ka-v0.8EXP.zip
Spoiler for STABLE VERSION:
Sepulka is a selective plugin loader. What does it mean? It's able to load plugin only for specified game, no more f*cking with Recovery Menu to enable cheat device for GTA, no more manually enabling m33_620 plugin only for InviZimals and no more wasting time. If Sepulka is properly configured, you won't need launch RM or even VSH Menu for a long time. Why did i mention VSH Menu? Because Sepulka can also automatically change ISO Driver and CPU speed.
- Loading plugins only for specified games.
- To describe games u can use id, name (great for noobs) and path (even incomplete!).
- Macrofire is supported (no 0x80020321 errors).
- Boot screen displaying status (if no plugins were loaded - it won't appear).
- Automatically changing ISO driver.
- Automatically changing CPU speed.
- You are able to define custom macros (u can use acronyms for games, ie. u can write "GTA:CW" instead of "Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars".
- Last played game (backup or homebrew) is automatically moved at the first place in the XMB.
- You can disable bootscreen, logging to file and autosort feautures.
- You can place Sepulka on internal memory of PSPgo (ef0:).
- [EXP]Some popular errors are replaced by normal description (0x8002012E - No such file, 0x80020148 - Unknown PRX format etc.)
- [EXP]Plugins loaded with no errors are coloured green, otherwise they are red
More in readme.txt.
- Restarting Loco Roco (EU) with other ISO driver won't work
- PSPLink started before Sepulka cause 0x80020321 error (I don't know why)
REMEMBER TO CHANGE CPU SPEED TO DEFAULT AND ISO DRIVER TO M33 OR NP9660.
It works on all 5.xx fws, and :email@example.com said it works on 6.20 TN too.
Spoiler for Screenshot: