The Codetactics team (Justin and I) are pleased to release version 1.6 of Mobile Assault. Although this release is incremental from a user point of view, it's a small step towards finally getting AI helicopter units.
The new mission introduces an allied Chinook helicopter, but we're currently working on enemy air units that can attack both air and ground units.
Changes in version 1.6...
* New Chinook helicopter unit.
* One new mission.
* Added three new building structures.
* Varied tree sizes.
* New Apache texture.
* Fixed crashes in the 'Recon' mission
* Fixed crash when certain numbers of units were destroyed.
* Fixed bug where an in-game message could remain showing for too long.
Remember that there is a browser based mission editor available at tact-editor that will allow you to make your own missions. The tutorial video is available at http://download.codetactics.com/vide...tut_export.mp4
Mobile Assault is also available for all iOS devices.
Feedback is welcome.