I've updated my app a bit (with some SEMI-coloring, using a different hard-coded color palette, making the four palette colors into four hard-coded colors on rendering).
It seems to render fine when i start the emulator:
1. starts with a white screen
2. PC rolls (done in main.c and cpu.c)
3. first rendering happens (clear screen)
3. second rendering happens (set to tile #0 (airship up) always), fills the screen with this tile: this is correct.
4. third rendering happens, filling the screen with junk.
BTW, the tile number has been set to #0 (Airship up) for testing.
Anybody knows what's going on here?
(code files that are used attached, vram.dat files are the emulator's vram at the first(=OK), second(=OK) and third rendering(=BAD)).
Files are stored in this thread: Other thread
First rendering happens right after load, second and third are the ships (all tile #0 preset) and blank.