Justin and I have just released Mobile Assault 1.7.3 for iOS and homebrew PSP. The changelist is as follows:
* Added a tutorial mission.
* Added a 27th Mission called 'While They're Down'.
* Fixed bug where restarting the mission may result in the selected weapon being different to the weapon indicated on the HUD.
* Fixed bug with the mission 'A Dish Not To Break' where the mission didn't fail if the radar site is captured within 120 seconds.
* Fixed bug where the cannon of a crashed helicopter was not fading out with the rest of the helicopter.
* AI helicopters fly slightly slower than the player.
* When landing at a helipad, the helicopter will automatically align itself so as to land at the centre of it.
* In game messages can now display on top of the upgrade panel (when used from a helipad).
* Fixed lots of typos in the in game messages.
* Spanish and French translation.
We'd like to especially thank the members of PSP GEN who helped with the French translation. It's turned out to be an epic task, so we've been unable to get it into the 1.7.3 release. If anyone would like to help out with the French or Spanish translation, please get in touch with us via our website www.codetactics.com