We are pleased to announce the release of 1.7.4 of Mobile Assault for PSP homebrew and iOS devices. Additions include a new mission, dynamic menu background and new frigate unit. The full changelist is as follows:
* New dynamic menu background.
* Added a 28th Mission called 'Beachhead'.
* Added a frigate unit which acts as a helipad.
* Fixed bug where all AI Apaches were having their weapons upgraded along with the player's Apache.
* Fix bug where hellfire accuracy is reported to the leaderboard server as 100% all the time.
* Fixed stability issues and random texture disappearances on PSP.
* The player's Apache can now collide with other aircraft.
* The player's apache, when landed into a building, will automatically take off again.
* Tank shells are now white.
* Added a water texture.
* Fixed some typos made in mission messages.
* Added lighting/shading to units and structures (PSP)
Download from here: http://download.codetactics.com/rele..._1.7.4_psp.zip
We're still trying to finish French and Spanish translations, so if you'd like to help us out, please contact us.
As always, we appreciate the feedback.