This is a quick update of POPStation PSP 4.0:
- Quick bugfix: While autosaving the information of a conversion (RESTORE.PSX), the total number of images was increased instead of the current
image number, when completing an image.
- Added respecification of the filenames of images wghen not found during a continued conversion (v4.1 conversion only!).
- The above quick bugfix also removed support for v4.0 conversions, since the autosave data (created when completing an image) will be corrupted
because of this bug (the system will think that instead of for example 1 image, you have 2, 3, 4, 5+ etc images added, thus reading empty
- Added a limitation of max. 1 image for v3.1 conversions.
- Added information on the currently inputting image number (for example 1/1 or 1/2 or 2/2 etc) when starting a new conversion.
As usual the files can be found on my site (Go to PSP->My PSP/PC Homebrew, the link is in there. WARNING: Don't direct link to the file or the download page (/download/...)! This might change as i upload new files!) and here in this post: popstation-psp-4.1.zip.
Btw for those who don't know: if you want to use customized ICON0, PIC0 or PIC1, put those files in a subfolder with the name of the GAME ID (like \PSP\GAME\popstation-psp\SLUSXXXXXX\ICON0.PNG etc).