Now, if anyone has played BlackHawk Striker, you are definetly needed. For who hasn't, you must have superb gfx skills. Now, this game is awesome, and im replicating it for the psp in lua, for now. Okay, basically, your a ship, and your destroying things. I cant explain it now, but if you add me on either aol, msn, or yahoo, we can chat about the gfx!
AOL: Master InuYasha4
PLease I really need help.
Also, im still learning Lua, so experts, please dont act all expertly, just help a little.
Plus, this is MY idea, please no one steal it! Thanks!!!! :)
OKay here is what I need, and for what!
1. Graphics designer (needs to be able to draw good bombs, bullets, rockets enemies, etc. Not REALLY needed, but helpful)
2. Lua Coder (Not necesserily to code, but to help me, like teach me, because I really want to learn.)
3. C++?? (Somehow, most lua games doesnt need the lua player to play them, this person would teach me how to do that, and what programs I need.)
4. Beta Tester (Someone to test a demo of the game before it actually comes out.)
Just some info for you all, I AM NOT TRYING TO PORT OR PIRATE THIS GAME, the game I'm making in simmilar to this game, like Squarez is to that flash game, which i think is called circles. Now please, I really need help, need to learn, and want to learn! Thanks!!
The name of the game MIGHT be PSP Strikers, but im not sure, and suggestion are welcome.
Team XL Members
1. Me of course (some coding, idea maker)
2. Monster356 <Coding, beta-testing>
3. LordCthulhu <Coding, looks over my code, makes it more organized>
4. CtrlAltDeletDie <Major graphics work, just looks at the menu screen!>
5. danee92 <Sprites graphics work>
Need beta testers too!!! --ALL BETA TESTER SPOTS FILLED. WANT TO BETA TEST? SUBMIT A GREAT IDEA OR HELP ME IN SOME WAY? THANKS FOR ALL YOU GUYS HELP!!!