Update 12/17/2005: Version 0.2
* Chunk size no longer internally set as 1024
* Default chunk size increased from 512 to 1024
* File transfer error correction improved considerably, transfer rates of 20KB/s + usable now without frequent corruption
* MIME type checking no longer case-sensitive, so files such as test.HtMl will still display
* File size added to files in directory view
* When browsing a directory with an index.htm file, the index.htm will be shown instead of directory listing
Here's the second release of my basic PSP web server, powered by LuaPlayer 0.15. (Yes, I do realize there was a previous PSP-HTTPD but it has apparently disappeared off the face of the Web)
What this does is basically let you download files from your PSP using your wireless network connection. You can browse through the files on your web browser, as if you're surfing a website. HTML pages will even be sent so you could run a website off your PSP.
I have to note, though, that this is still a beta. No more than one connection is able to transfer data at one time, so this will work fine so you can transfer stuff within your own network...it won't really do well hosting a site yet.
Also, the success of file transfers depends entirely on the quality of your Wi-Fi connection. You may have to see how high yours can get, currently it runs stably on my end at around 20 KB/s with chunksize 1024. I know it's slow, but it will do for now. Please read the Readme file to see the meanings of the dots and bars displayed during a file transfer to see your performance.
Otherwise, have fun, and here's a few screenshots just to show what it can do!
Feel free to report bugs and give suggestions in this topic.