Here's the third release of my basic PSP web server, powered by LuaPlayer 0.15.
What this does is basically let you download files from your PSP using your wireless network connection. You can browse through the memory stick wirelessly, using only the web browser on your computer. HTML pages will even be sent so you could run a website off your PSP.
I have to note, though, that this is still a beta. No more than one connection is able to transfer data at one time, so this will work fine so you can transfer stuff within your own network...it won't really do well hosting a site yet.
Also, the success of file transfers depends entirely on the quality of your Wi-Fi connection. You may have to see how high yours can get, currently it runs stably on my end at around 20 KB/s with chunksize 1024. I know it's slow, but it will do for now. Please read the Readme file to see the meanings of the dots and bars displayed during a file transfer to see your performance.
Otherwise, have fun, and don't hesitate to give comments and suggestions.
Changes in v0.3:
* New template-based interface for directory listings
* Fixed error on exit, server now shuts down cleanly
* Config file revamped, now with commented options and two new settings: server port and send retries
* If the config file does not exist or options are missing, default variables will be loaded
* File sizes now sent in HTTP headers
* Added CSS mime type
* Changed default number of error-checking repeats from 100 to 80
* File send message in console now shows more detailed info about the file
Screenshot: (browsing a directory)