I'm doing my best to port Duke Nukem 3D to the PSP, based on the modified sources produced by Ken Silverman. It uses SDL, which makes things a bit easier. I managed to get the 'build' (level editor) engine to compile, though it doesn't actually do anything yet - except give the good ol' "I regret to inform you..." BSOD. If I remove the file "STUFF.DAT" from the game folder, it dies, and spits out "Couldn't find STUFF.DAT" to stderr.txt .
I'm getting some weird errors compiling the actual game engine. I've forcibly inserted a bunch of #include statements into one of the source files so that it'll have access to all the function prototypes it needs, but it still says that one prototype that I explicitly included is not defined. ('undefined reference to ...', etc.)
Hopefully I'll be able to take this somewhere worthwhile. I'm also thinking of switching source bases over to something Linux-based, since most of the easy ports so far have been Linux games.
Wish me luck!