I was bored one day bout 3 months ago and was wondering how on earth i was going to get my music off my 512mb to my 32mb without having to wait a day because my brother was on the computer. Then it hit me... the Saved Data can be copied to another psp via non computer wise, so i gave it a shot! :humped: Here's the tut:
- You need 2 fileassistants or anyother type of file moving/renaming programs, one on each memory stick
- You need a file/folder you want on your other memory stick and thats it!
- The Saved Game data supplied by me! (its a very small game save)
P.S. if this has been found b4 then you should have posted something about it cause i searched and i didnt find aynthing what so ever
- Open up your file moving/renaming program
- Move what ever file/folder you want to copy to your other memory stick into the 'PPCD00001DLS001' folder in the saved game data folder on your psp
- RENAME your folder/file to 'ICON0.png' without the quotes and overwrite if necessary
- Once finished, you now not only have an entire non corrupt saved game, but an oppurntunity to let the copy function of the saved game data function come in handy!
- Now just copy the saved game over to your other memory stick.
- Run your file/folder renaming/moving application and just rename the 'ICON0.png' back to whatever it once was before the transfer and...
- Move the file to your liking and enjoy your MemoryStick 2 MemoryStick via non-computer wise file transfered file!:Punk: