URL2PSP v01.1 for the PSP v1.5 and 2.0 using eLoader.
RELEASE NOTES FOR DOWNLOAD SITES:
URL2PSP allows the downloading of files from http:// and ftp:// (public) urls via WIFI (WLAN) directly to the PSP on firmware 1.5 and 2.0 (using eLoader). The program may work on higher versions but has not been tested.
Changes in v01.1 of this program:
* Fully compatible with V2.0 firmware of the PSP when running eLoader.
* Urls can be listed in "PSP/GAME/URL2PSP/urls.txt" if you don't want to use the website.
* Paths are not hard coded in the application anymore in order to make it work better with the PSP 2.0 and eLoader.
* The downloads directory has been relocated to be under PSP/GAME/URL2PSP. The FULL path now is /PSP/GAME/URL2PSP/DOWNLOADS
* When possible and supported by the host server, file resumes are supported and automatic.
* If possible, the program will follow "redirects" in http download operations. This will make a few more urls possible that weren't before.
* Encoded urls that contain %'s will be decoded fully (this was fixed).
* Free space on the memory stick and a "low space" warning are now shown on the screen.
* The "exit" button has been changed to be the "start" button in order to make the
application work with 2.0 firmware and eLoader.
* If the free space on the memory stick is less than the file size you are trying to
download, the file will be skipped automatically.
You may download the program here or in the file listings on this site if supported:
Please read the included readme.txt file before using!