This new release hasn't got any new maps, just some new features of the "game engine". I'm currently searching for "map painters" because I haven't got that great graphical talent. :) So if you are interested in and have got some free time, please drop a message at my board: http://dev.laurin.net.tf
There you'll also find a tutorial for map creation.
Thanks in advance!
- Code cleaned up a litte bit, but there has still so much to be done. :)
- Rough green areas have been implemented. Thanks to indianajonesilm for the hint! :)
- Implementation of additionally "height maps" for creating hills, ramps, etc. in the maps. Again thanks to indianajonesilm for the idea. :) This feature is not really completed yet, it's just a "preview" at the moment.
- Implementation of overhead areas, which will be printed over the ball. With this feature tunnels and advanced graphics like trees can be implemented easily. This time thanks go to Guyfawkes! :)
- Application icon, which will be displayed in Lowser.
- Fixed a bug where the ball sometimes could go through a wall.
- Separation of an "invisible" collision map and a visible background map offers a huge improvement of map designers' flexibility. Thanks to MaxSMoke for the hint! :)
- It's now possible to "paint" a more realistic water & sand in the maps.
- Improved screenshot-function: It's now possible to make more than one screenshot, filename is now increased ("screenshot_1.png", "screenshot_2.png", etc.)
- Initial release