Ive been working on the first versions recently, thanks to youresam, and his recent "netlib" i actually worked with youresam a bit to produce a better netlib setup, and soon we will have the speed to go with it.
BTW. youresam is negotiating for a static ip server for raw connections.
BUT besides the point, im starting the PSPChat project, ( NOT A FINAL NAME ) this is based on the Primitive "InstantMessanger" youresam released with his netlib, as an example, it inspired me to continue the example he did not want to.
But im not here with proof, but its not something you cant belive, as you can already see the example that came with netlib, and YES i am using its code, improving upon it.
BUT: Before i continue my work...
- Please post if you want to apply for BETA tester. ( Need upto 25 )
- Please post if you want to apply for Admin position. ( Need 3 )
- Please post if you are COMPETENT with LUA. ( Need any... )
- Please post if you have an issue with this. [ Hopefully noone. :P ]
Current Features: ( Unreleased )
- Admin and User profiles.
- Admin commands.
- Improved NetLib intergration.
- Code Clean-up.
- Anti Spoofing ( Only if there is a demand. )
- Private and public rooms. ( Multiple rooms )
- Automatic PSPUpdates news notification. ( Live! )
- Colour? Mabye a GUI...
PLEASE POST ANY REQUESTS/SUGGESTIONS HERE!!!
I will release a beta soon, but the beta will not be protected, and if the beta is over leaked, the responcible beta tester will be terminated.
( Its not worth leaking, and will never cost anything, i just need people to test unstable releases. )
NOTE: The beta versions will NOT be backwards compatible, so you will HAVE to be able to keep up!
I look foward to working with people...