Final bug fix version 1.12
The previous version 1.11 still didn't work well for all hidden corruption icon applications. This should now be fixed.
Minor bug fix version 1.11
1. The APP View doesn't show all hidden corruption icon applications. Hopefully this fix should resolve it as I never use the hidden corruption icon naming myself.
2. After using a remote and return to main menu with "SELECT" key. A battery info window will automatically pop up.
The multi-tasking iR Shell is updated to v1.1 with the following additional enhancements.
1. A MP3 player plugin is added which allows MP3 to be played back along with your UMD game/homebrew music.
- Support playback list. To construct playback list, use CIRCLE key to highlight music tracks. Maximum playlist size is 10 and the playlist entries should reside in the same directory.
- Repeat single track or repeat the whole playlist.
- Playback control including pause, resume, stop, next track, previous track, volume up and down. Pls note that the MP3 volume control is independent of your PSP's hardware volume button. This will be useful to adjust the MP3 volume without changing your game/homebrew's original music/sound volume. To change the volume of your UMD game/homebrew, use the hardware volume buttons.
2. Data, time & battery info added.
3. Allows CPU speed change. This will be essential for MP3 playback, as some games may experience slowdown if CPU running at stock speed (use Left Trigger + Start). Recommended setting speed to 333 for MP3 playback with game/homebrew running. Note: CPU clock speed selection should be made before launching game/homebrew.
4. APP View (Application view) now supports hidden corruption icon naming.
5. The Pronto Code remote database has been cleaned up. Visit my homepage (http://www.ahman.co.nr) to download an updated version.
1. iR Shell Control:
Arrow Keys (Digital Pad): Menu navigation
Triangle: Go to parent directory.
Square: View toggle. Allow you to choose application view, RDF view or directory view.
Cross: Item selection
Analog pad left: Launch UMD
Analog pad right: Launch homebrew from /PSP/GAME/HOMEBREW/EBOOT.PBP
Analog pad up: USB On/Off toggle
Analog pad down: Quit iR Shell
Left Trigger + Right Trigger: Restart iR Shell
Left Trigger + Select: Task switch between the launched app and iR Shell
Left Trigger + Start: CPU speed toggle between 222, 266 & 333
Note button: Take snapshot (photos are placed under /PSP/SNAPSHOT)
Select button: Battery Information
Start button: Help message
2. MP3 Player
Right Trigger + Triangle: Shortcut to browse /PSP/MUSIC directory
Circle: Mark item for Playback List (max playback list size: 10)
Right Trigger + Square: Stop playback
Right Trigger + Cross: Playback Pause/Resume
Right Trigger + Right Arrow: Next MP3 Track
Right Trigger + Left Arrow: Previous MP3 Track
Right Trigger + Up Arrow: Volume Up (volume control for MP3 player only)
Right Trigger + Down Arrow: Volume Down
If you enjoy using iR Shell, please consider donate a few bucks via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org to help future development.