KETM PSP v0.9- Kill Everything That Moves.
This is a PSP adoptation of KETM (studio-grey/badblocks), fast paced tyrian style 2D shooter.
- 4 levels with different environments, music & bosses
- 1 bonus level
- 15 enemies with unique attack patterns and adjusting hostility
- 7 primary weapons
- 4 secondary weapons (rockets, laser, bomb, rotating shield)
- 2 mods: original episode1 and 1941 mod by bourbon_bot
- Fully modable design: you can change sounds, graphics, script your own attacking sequences and intensity.
- Source code & PSPSDK Makefile provided
NEW IN v0.9
- added explosions when plane is hit
- increased the transparency level during the invinsibility period
- new enemy ( GROUNDER ) and objects BGPANEL/BGPANEL2 added.
Last parameter is the x,y coordinates in format x*1000+y
second parameter is the downscroll speed (5 = bg speed)
- added all sprites to "pre-loader" about 10 sprites were missing in v.8, and that
caused minor hickups during the inital run of the levels.
- slightly changed AI and atacking patterns of some enemies
- changed the shield size for the plane to smaller and more realistic size..
- added the ending/bonus level.
- high scores are saved now
- added in-game messages fade-out
- better difficulty settings (the game is made easier on "EASY" setting
- removed some debugging stuff
get it here: