"NetHack is a roguelike [RPG] computer game originally released in 1987 [...]
The player takes the part of a dungeon-delving hero in search of the Amulet of Yendor. The quest spans more than 50 levels, most of which are randomly created. Each level contains monsters, weaponry, magical items, hidden doors and much more."
As promised, this game is now fully playable on the PSP!
Fixed since 1.0c :
- Keyboard interface for text prompts (Wishing, naming items, etc.)
- Fixed the bug of headers that would interfeer in the item selection dialog
- Added a way to go back up a menu when you've highlighted the last item (and vice versa)
- Correctly fixed to always select first item in a menu if no default is found (was buggy in some cases)
- Splitted the context menu in two columns and added many more commands
- Enabled #enhancing your skills
- Fixed Diagonal movements, added some buttons to facilitate things.
- You can now apply something to yourself or in any direction you might want to.
- You can now apply an Orb (crystal ball), it will now bring out the soft-keyboard to select a single character.
- Enabled engraving with your fingers
- Enabled analog stick for scrolling pop-ups that are too big for display
More to come :
- Help menu item selection -> Add a "Select all" / "Unselect All" / "Invert Selection" keys
- Remove the perm_lock feature, as it can cause problems on the PSP when crashing
- A contextual menu for the 'Inventory' screen
- Disable calling the context menu more than once.
- Reenable the top-ten listing when dying or quitting
- Enable Nethack Sounds.
- A PSP Specific menu, to get the time, battery charge, etc.
- Enable custom key mapping (thanks Glynnder and Genki)
- Display the damage made by the player (default to off, thanks Genki)
- Internet high score server and bones servers - Maybe (thanks Genki)
- Mp3 player built in. It gets pretty quiet when playing nethack for hours on end. (thanks Genki and many others)
- Enable PSP help (thanks Megalodon)
- Any other suggestions?
Nethack 3.4.3 (PSP-1.0c)
Based on glHack by Andrew Apted
Ported to the PSP by VirtuaMUnstaz
Taken up by IveGotThePawa
See license for terms and conditions of use.
For the latest updates, button configuration, help,
screenshots and feedback. visit our site :