[LUA Game] Slime Volleyball PSP
Last Update: 8/6/06
Good news! Slime Volleyball PSP has been updated again, although this time there is no file. I have rewritten the code completly. Rather than being a clone of the original Slime Volleyball, Slime Volleyball PSP has become more of a port. The physics were to hard for me to understand, so this seemed the easier solution :)
As the current version does not work perfectly and has a number of alignment bugs, I have not included an updated file. Instead, there is a link to a video, which you can watch and see how the game is progressing :)
Secondly, I have contacted Wedgey, one of the original creators of Slime Volleyball, who will lend a hand with issues here and there when I come across them, which will be great.
An AI bot will also be added, as soon as the script for a ball bouncing has been fully developed and in working order.
Graphic artists are still welcome to 'spruce' up the game a bit, also with a menu.
- Updated the Ball physics, so it looks and bounces correctly :)
- Also added ground detection. When the ball hits the ground, the round will end and START needs to be pressed so play can continue
- There is an updated file available for download.
- Completly rewrote the code
- More of a port than a clone.
- Video posted on YouTube