Coded in: C
Thanks goes to Homer who helped me with a file I/O problem.
Another thanks goes to kozine for letting me include his 'GTA style PSP' theme.
NOTE: This does only work on 1.5 PSP's
What is this?
If you have followed the PSP homebrew news you shoulden't be to unfamiliar
with the two programs "Pimp My PSP" (by me) and "GTA Style PSP" (by Kozine).
These two applications flashes a custom theme to make you PSPs XMB look more
unique. A few weeks ago you would have needed some knowledge in C to create your
own personal theme. But with this app, anyone can do it! So basicly, this is
a theme installer program ( and a pretty good one aswell =P).
- Can flash: Bootsound, Custom menu names, backgrounds, WavyLines effect and custom font to the flash.
- Very user-friendly interface.
- Nice progress bar while flashing (easy to understand how much have been flashed and
how much there is left)
- Music while flashing! (just like pimp my psp and gta style psp)
- Easy to create your own themes.
- The Theme doesn't need to flash everything. Eg. you can create a theme that only flashes
a custom BG and font without problems.
- Comes bundled with the 'Pimp my PSP' theme, the 'GTA style PSP' theme (by kozine) and
the 'original Sony XMB' Theme.
Is this safe?
I have personally tested all the three included themes several times but flashing to the PSP
does allways have a small chanse of that something can go wrong. As I said before, I have tested this
program on my own 1.5 psp and I have done it without any problems. But if something DO go wrong,
don't come running to me and say that this is my fault. If you don't agree with this, then you should
not use this program.
And also, do not test a theme that noone have confirmed working! It might harm your psp.
How do I create a theme??
See the 'ThemePSP creator pack' for a guide and tools for that.
Just copy the ThemePSP and ThemePSP% folders to x:/PSP/GAME/ (where x is your drive letter).
Make sure you don't rename the folders or use the 'hide corrupted icon' folder name trick.
If you still don't know how to install the app I recomend you check out my other program
called PSPAHI 2.0. It's available at http:\\hem.bredband.net/kalsod.
It'll help you install homebrew to your psp.