Below is readme.txt from the attached archive.
VSHExtender module for 1.50 by jas0nuk
Partially based on BOOSTER's code but largely rewritten for 1.50 firmware.
This module adds 'extensions' to your 1.50 VSH/XMB that can be accessed via keypresses.
It should be used with the Dark_AleX custom firmware or a similar custom firmware that allows you to use external modules.
- Press HOME + SELECT in the XMB to change the CPU and GPU speeds, steps are 133/66, 222/111, 266/133, and 333/166
- Press HOME + CIRCLE in the XMB to change the CPU speed to 30MHz and the GPU to 50MHz. This makes the XMB become a little laggy but is fine for playing AT3 music or AVC video as this is hardware decoded :)
- Press HOME + L TRIGGER to execute ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/DEVBOOT.PBP - this is yet ANOTHER way of booting DevHook instantly into 2.71 firmware, but now you can do it after startup
- Press HOME + R TRIGGER to get battery percentage, voltage and temperature information.
.. is very simple, just add the line
loadmodule0 = "ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/vshex.prx"
to your config.txt in ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM.
Alternatively, if this line is already taken by another module, add it as
loadmodule1 = "ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/vshex.prx"
or loadmodule2 = "ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/vshex.prx"
or loadmodule3 = "ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM/vshex.prx"
Then copy vshex.prx from the SYSTEM folder in the attached archive into your ms0:/PSP/SYSTEM folder
( Note: the archive is a little messed up, SYSTEM should be inside PSP, not outside :/ )
This mod has been tested by me countless times, and works fine with Dark_Alex's custom firmware and it's variants, such as LordSturms' and harleyg's 0.1 and 0.2 custom firmware.
Please make your feature requests and bug reports here.
Currently requested features
- Battery meter - DONE!
- "AutoUSB" (press a button combo and USB is activated instantly, and a warning is shown on the screen until it is deactivated with the same keys)
- AIOMod.prx compatibility
- Customizable button combos
- Backlight deactivator
Most of these will make it into 0.2 :)