My Psp Shell
Version 1 :
- Switch ms0 (memory stick) with usbhost0 (usb connection) or nethost0 (wifi connection).
- Browse, load and/or stream homebrews from ms0, usbhost0, nethost0.
- Load modded PSP VSH shell, thanks Dark_Alex. Note that wifi or usb connection will be lost if howebreW is launched from here, so not very usefull for now.
- Change cpu clock (33, 222, 266, 300, 333 mhz).
- Enable, disable USB Mass Storage.
- Many more to come :)
Its already possible to stream homebrew with IrShell, but for exemple snes9xTYL wont work with nethost redirections. But "My Psp Shell" will.
My Psp Shell use a part of psplink available at http://ps2dev.org/
and made by TyRaNiD. Many thanks to TyRaNiD.
- Firmware replacement for 1.50 PSP without any custom firmware :
Copy the content of "150_CUSTOM_FIRMWARE\MS_R OOT\" to the root of your memory stick.
Launch the "Custom Firmware - The proof of concept" application under the psp game tab.
- Firmware replacement for 1.50 PSP with Dark_Alex custom firmware :
Copy the folder "150_CUSTOM_FIRMWARE\MS_R OOT\MyPspShell" to the root of the memory stick.
Replace the file on the memory stick "PSP\SYSTEM\config.tx t" with the file "150_CUSTOM_FIRMWARE\MS_R OOT\PSP\SYSTEM\config.txt "
- No firmware replacement for 1.50 PSP.
Copy the content of "150_NO_CUSTOM_FIRMWARE\M S_ROOT" to the root of your memory stick.
Launch "My Psp Shell" application under the psp game tab.
- GENERAL :
Edit the file on the memory stick "MyPspShell\ipconfig. txt" and put your computer IP Address if you want to use nethost redirection.
On the computer, launch usbhostfs_pc.exe and/or nethostfs.exe.
For the first usbhost connection, install the supplied driver located under "WINDOWS_PC\DRIVER\"
Made By Cpasjuste @ 07/22/2006