I have just figured out a way to put a LUA file inside the EBOOT, making it so it's only one file. I have tried with my Unit Converter v0.1 and it worked. I don't know if it works with Images yet though. Anyway, here's a tutorial on how to do it.
1. Get the LuaPlayer source
2. Learn how to compile ithere
3. Go into the LuaPlayer source code.
4. Go to LuaPlayer Source/src/auxiallry/boot.lua
5. Replace boot.lua with your script
6. Make sure your script is named boot.lua
7. Compile the EBOOT.
Now you have created a LUA program but the LUA is inside the EBOOT.