This thread is reserved for the updates of PodSP (title yet to be confirmed), a new PSP homebrew Mp3 player.
PodSP will have everything anyone needs in an mp3 player. It will have tabs, equalizer, album art, lyrics, a clean interface and more! There will be many features never seen in a homebrew player. It will be similar to the ipods interface, but not a clone.
Currently, we need a programmer. This is the list right now:
n00by ideas fella: fraseyboy (me)
Programmer 1: pspcoder05
Programmer 2: (We need someone here)
So we need a programmer who is very skilled (this will be hard) in C. If you wanna join the team, PM me.
* Album art
* Id3 tags
* L + R tabs. L makes the left tab slide out, which has music manager. It Lets you press letters to show tracks beggining with that letter only. R goes to playlists.
* Analouge up tab. Up would make the bottom tab slide up which shows the eqaulizer.
* Analouge down changes play mode.
* Track progress bar
* Clean Ipod style interface
* Easy music file finding with letter sorting
* Lyrics viewer
* Ability to put the clock speed down to save battery
* Shortcut From XMB PRX module
* Themes and visuals
* Any other ideas anyone else thinks of (post them here)
A plan of what the interface should look like will be up here soon.
I know that this is a mammoth task, so it would be great to have another coder to help us.
Hope this project ends up being finished If you have any ideas, post them and I'll give them to the cheif programmer.