Originally Posted by SG57's SiteI love making applications over games... So, Ive taken the day off from Crucenic and made...
- Fix/Repair Stuck Pixels (possibly dead ones?)Works by flashing Red, Blue and Green (contain 16 million colors) color'd pixels on each pixel randomly very fast for an extended period of time in hopes of unsticking a stuck pixel.
- Search/Find Stuck PixelsWorks by manipulating the screen in 3 ways: Black, White and Fading. This allows you to look for stuck pixels yourself, any color, thus saving you time since if you DONT have any stuck pixels, you'd be repairing/fixing nothing.
- Very short intro!All my projects released so far have had quite an intro, this is the first to actually not keep you waiting during the intro.
- Power TickThis is in the latest version. It is a crucial thing to have in all screen repair apps as it will update the psp, as if a button were pressed, so the screen doesnt shut off.
- Up/Down - Navigate
- X - Run optionTesting for Stuck Pixels:
- L Trigger - Black Background
- R Trigger - White Background
- X - Fading Background (black->white->black smooth transitions)
-  - Hide Message DialogGlobal:
- Start - Return to main menu
- HOME - Exit
- Music Note - ScreenshotExtras:
- Heart-warming exit screen
- Credits (also cool looking)
- 'Easy to use' interface
- Source Code included (very good for beginners as its commented alot and has alot of useful techniques
Fixed download link + added power tick + optimized some code. Read features for more info.
I just hope someone finds this useful as it took me ~4-5 hours to produce (had to break in the middle for food :P)
DOWNLOADTaken from my website. Link in sig. Oh and epilidemics (sorry spelling) dont have look at the screen too long.