[WIP] [Beta Testers Wanted!] Audio/Music-livestreaming with any PSP
Beta version & Website going online!
Now I have released a part of the first beta, it's only for beta testers, if you would be a beta tester, see the RSS Streaming Tools Website:
Sorry for the long time to wait, but I have expand the project a little bit. This first part of the beta is only the RSS channel editor (Names: PSPWirelessMusic) for the RSS Streaming Tools, but it works also without RSS Streaming Tools and you can use it allready if you have a Webserver (if not, you can test it, too).
But I won't release the first Build for all, because I have tested it only on my PC and a vmware installation.
So if you want to be a beta tester for the program, see the new homepage: http://psp.crystalxp.de
If you know how to configure a static and dynamic ip adress, nothing can happen. (And if someone like, he can correct the spelling in program, I hope it isn't so bad ^^)
im currently working on a "Programm" to stream audio, music live to the PSP.
It's working over RSS-Channel, so you can use it on any PSP firmware that supports RSS (PSP without RSS can use DevHook...so it's any PSP ;) )
You can stream all kinds of content:
- your sound output
- all web radio's (you must only play it on your computer)
- radio, tv (only audio) with a TV-Card
- your Microphone, Line-In
- your music on your PC
- all other you can think of ;)
-> You can stream most web radios and point 3 to 5 without hear this content on your pc. (so your can hear your music/audio on a psp and somebody on your pc can here other music/audio ;) )
Now it's not complety syncronic, it don't think that this could ever work. But it works under one secound.
It's still in development and the configuration & use isn't easy now. But I'm working on a program that make the use easy for all.
Here is a little preview that demonstrate it:
Now I have two methods to stream:
- with a 4-10 Secound Buffer, it works very well, I testet it with 192 kbp/s mp3-stream and the music sounds good. (i think 320kbit/s work over wlan, too ;) ) You can hear it without any Puffering. Good to hear music, radio, etc.
- the more live method (< 1 sec) a the beginning there maybe some little bufferings (so it goes >1 sec). so the connection must good! But there is a little problem, for that I didn't found a solution, yet. The problem is that every 29 secound the psp thinks it's the end of file. Now, I'm look who's culprit: the psp, the script or the streamer ^^
And I'am looking if I can add a feature that allows you to hear the sound of a video that plays on the pc completly synchronize on the PSP.
A easy noob installer, you don't need any knowledge about webserver, apache, server, ip or something other ;) You must only reading. ;)
With this program you can create the rss playslists, you can choose between a playlist with (live) streamed content and a static playlist ( this is like your music content on your psp, but you must click on RSS not on Music ;) )
This program is the server tool, if you don't need the server, just exit it and if you need it: start it. ;) (or for lazy people like me, run it everytime)