[WIP] Lua RPS v0.02
Here is what Lua RPS v0.02 has right now. Not releasing it yet though because Im working on exiting the game and waiting for my gfx dude to get me my back ground.
--what it has right now
1. Fully functional Multiplayer involving one psp
2. Partially Functional Single Player (still working out some bugs) yes its playable but it could be better
3. Fully Functional menu (and waiting for my background and need help on exiting back to lua player if anyone can help me with this plz post here)
--what its going to have
1. possibly ir or adhoc mode
2. im trying to come up with a way for three people to play maybe even four but it might have to involve multiple psp
3. make up a game type (i will except requests like "MAKE IT LIKE AN RPG" or
"Make it tag team" yata yata"
4. a high score counter
5. and any other things people want
so if you have a request you want in the game plz post it here
--whens the release date
well i just got grounded from my computer so probally either tonight or early tomorrow.
also still excepting backgrounds if anyone wants to make one. I need like Rock fighting paper and scissors or something like that and it must be able to have text printed onto it. my text i will use will probally be green so dont make it a green background or anything.
(heres the link to v0.1's release if anyone wants it )
and thanks for the constructive critoscism (lol spelling) keep it up.
I can helkp you with exiting back to lua player and scoring.
well i know how to do scoreing that easy just
variables and printing on the screen but according to u in the lua help thread.
if pad:cross() then
is how u exit the game but according to other people i have to use
os.exit but niether of them work.
do u know any other ways?
-- Also my dad is coming home in an hour so expect Lua RPS v0.2 to be released in maybe 2 -3 hours.
-- lua help thread is moving very slow so im gonna push the release date to tomorrow or day after. sry
put this RIGHT AFTER the while true do:
oldinput = input
input = Controls.read()
if input:select() then break end
a screen shot would be nice
Actually you dont quite need all of what yoyo said. After the while true do assuming youve defined pad = Controls.read() you need to put: if pad:start() then break end