[Release] SmallNethostGui v0.2
here is Version 0.2 of my SmallNethostGui.
Changelog since V0.1
*NEW* Values are stored in an ini file, not in the registry
*NEW* ported to Delphi, no need of NET2.0
*NEW* GUI functions for usbhostfs included
*IMPROVED* Port Handling, no need to activate it manually
*REMOVED* "runas" functionality
* Put nethostfs.exe and usbhostfs.exe (usbhostfs_pc.exe) in the same folder where the GUI is located and start the program
* On program start the last options are loaded and stored at the end of the program.
* Browse the folders.
Save mode is automatically activated now !!!
* Choose your options (see below)
* Start the choosed HostFS with the "<-- GO HostFS -->" Button.
* Click Window minimize to move program to system tray, click icon in tray to open again.
* Select HostType: Choose your HostFS System, usbhost or nethost
* USB Verbose Mode: Choose your level of usbhost verbose mode (see usbhostfs.exe -h)
* Path: The folder which is used for the hostfs Application
* Port: The Port for the nethostfs.exe Application
* Password: The Password (if needed) for the nethostfs.exe application, activated with the checkbox beside
* The command is shown below the Options.
* Six buttons for loading and saving predefined Options.
* If checkbox “SaveMode” is activated and a button is clicked each value like Folder, Port, Status of Checkboxes etc. are stored for each button separately.
* If checkbox “SaveMode” is inactive the stored values are loaded.
* The actual path from a button is shown by ToolTip if your mouse cursor is over a button.
If you start the Gui first and finish the program directly you find
the new created "sng.ini" in your folder which contains the following values:
nethost=.\nethostfs.exe # path to nethostfs.exe, manual to change here if needed
usbhost=.\usbhostfs.exe # path to usbhostfs.exe, manual to change here if needed
Path=C:\ # Standard path
HostType=0 # HostType, 0=nethost, 1=usbhost
VMode=0 # USB VerboseMode 0=none, 1=v, 2=vv (see usbhostfs.exe -h)
Port=7513 # Port for nethostfs.exe
Password=Password # Password for nethostfs.exe
EnablePassword=0 # Password enabled 0=No 1=Yes
ReadOnly=0 # Nethost ReadOnlyMode 0=no, 1=yes
Example Button section
Download Link here.
Press Download und Unzip the "tn6cmx.zip" file (Filename changed by the hoster).