xautob is a configurable plugin for autostarting 1.5/2.71 eboots & UMD games (disc/iso/cso), when starting up the PSP or exiting another game, under firmware 2.71se (tested only under se-C)
UPDATED TO v0.4:
Download attached (bottom of this post) or from here.
Pretty minor update, I know, but there you have it (haven't had much time to work on it recently).Changes:
- added support for loading ISOs/CSOs (see example config)
UPDATED TO v0.3:
Download attached (bottom of this post), from here or via QJ.
- cleaned things up a bit generally
- problem causing last config entry to be ignored when not newline-terminated.. FIXED
- added support for loading UMD games (see example config)
UPDATED TO v0.2:
Fixed a bug.
Primary Link: xautob_v02.tar.gz
Alternate Link: xautob_v02.tar.gz
- stupid bug that led to 271 apps being loaded under 150.. FIXED
Posted this over at the iR Shell forums a few hours ago. Thought it'd be a good idea to post here too. :)
Just finished the first version of xautob (v0.1). It supports reading from a config file.
You can download it here: xautob_v01.tar.gz - all the pertinent info. is in the readme.
Here's part of the readme:
Hope you find it useful. :)Features:
- cheesy fix allowing cpu speed changes (amongst other things?) for autostarted
iR Shell 3.0 under 2.71 kernel (not sure if the problem affects apps besides iR Shell
- haven't checked - but the workaround is enabled for all 2.71 apps anyway).
- support for associating the following buttons with apps: triangle, circle, cross,
square, ltrigger, rtrigger, up, down, left, right, select, start, hold, wlanon &
- config file support (psp/system/xautob.cfg); format: `button=ms0:/path/to/eboot'.
includes basic comment support (lines prefixed with #), kernel specification,
pretty loose button/kernel reading (ltrigger is the same as LtRiGgEr is the same as
ltrig, 150 cross = cross_150, etc.). blank or invalid path entries in the config are
interpreted as "load the XMB"; if multiple entries for the same button are found the
last one is used.
# wlan switch on? start irshell under kernel 2.71..
# wlan switch off? start irshell under kernel 1.5..
# load xmb..
# start umd game..
# start game (iso/cso)..