This is release ver 0.1b of the quick boot module for SE-C.
This module allows you to to with the press of a button launch your favorite homebrew anywhere from the xmb.
NOTE: CURRENTLY ALL HOMEBREW IS LOADED IN 1.5 KERNEL!! 2.71 Kernel is implemented but i havent got it to work properly yet. I get a plack screen of death (no brick)
1) copy seplugins to MS_ROOT or skip to step 2 if seplugind folder exists
2) copy quickboot.prx to your seplugins folder open the vsh.txt and add "ms0:/seplugins/quickboot.prx" ( without the quotes)
3) copy quickboot.txt to your MS_ROOT
4) open quickboot.txt with a text editor and type the path to your desired homebrews eboot ex. "ms0:/PSP/GAME/irshell/EBOOT.PBP"(without the quotes up to four supported)
4a)Note: (i have only tried one app and it didn't work)for 1.5 kernel add 1.5 above the path. for 2.71 kernel add 2.71 above the path.
4b) Configuring your shortcuts. Ok well this may get tricky Ok first heres a list of compatible buttons and there numbers assigned to them
Ok so the top eight lines of your quickboot.txt should be a single number 0-11
so the first # is the first button of the first shortcut and the second # is the second button for the shortcut. And so forth. As a guide refer to the included quickboot.txt
5) restart your psp and hold r trigger while turning on to enter the recovery console then go down to plugins and enable quickboot.prx
Code:0 1 1 8 1 6 1 7 1.5 ms0:/PSP/GAME/psplink1/EBOOT.PBP 1.5 ms0:/PSP/GAME/irshell150/EBOOT.PBP 1.5 ms0:/PSP/GAME/PSPRadio/EBOOT.PBP 1.5 ms0:/PSP/GAME/__SCE__DH051BETA/EBOOT.PBP
Have fun! and good luck.
If any problems arrise or you have suggestions for features email me at email@example.com
This is protected by the creative commons License visit http://pxp.thayer-remodeling.com and scroll to the bottom for a link on more details.
This is not my first program on the contrary it is my firsr public release however. I have needed this for a while to quick boot psplink after crashing my psp numerous time while making my latest game ( yes i will release this game) So stay tuned by going to http://pxp.thayer-remodeling.com
So go register in the forums and i will be posting updates asap and email me or PM me with suggestions to this prx.
In case excited the actually prx isnt updated im working on adding the configuration menu to the prx itself but for now here is the easy way to configure Quick Boot prx to run the homebrew you want.
Quick Boot Configuration App