Standard version of my CWcheat Database Editor has been updated to v1.30:
Changes in v1.30:
- Codes can now be enabled and disabled as default.
- Enabled codes have a back color to differentiate them from disabled codes (Default color is gold).
- Can change color of back color using the Configure tool bar.
- Smaller footprint thanks to NetZ compression (http://madebits.com/netz/)
- Minor bug fixes, cosmetic fixes and a few optimizations made.
- Updated the About window.
Requires the .NET 2.0 framework which can be gotten directory from microsoft here: