- I have a 2.71 psp.
- I have been searching around the internet like crazy for the past couple of days trying to figure out more about homebrew. I have read many topics on here, and have tried to find all the information, but i just couldnt. lol.
- Im thinking about downgrading to 1.50, and then upgrading to dark_alex's 3.10oe-a firmware, but i have a few questions.
- like, if i do downgrade/upgrade (i know there is a chance of bricking) will my psp still be able to play regular UMD psp games?
- i kindof understand psx games and isos and stuff. after reading around on the internet, i figured out that downloading psx iso's is illegal. right?
- and since they are (or not, depending on yall's answer) do i have to have a program to back-up my psx games so i can play them on my psp? and is this program legal? i do not want to commit piracy or anything, i just simply want to be able to play my psx games on psp like i have read about.
PLZ HELP! thank you in advance