3.40 Open Edition REvision A
- Copy oeupdmaker and oeupdmaker% to /PSP/GAME if you are in 1.50, or to /PSP/GAME150 if you
are in any SE/OE version. Get the 1.50 and 3.40 Sony updaters (of any region, because all are
currently the same), and copy them in the oeupdmaker directory with the names 150.PBP and 340.PBP.
Execute the program, and it will generate the DATA.DXAR file. The checksums (althoug the flasher
will check for them for you):
MD5: 9754F2CC0CBE2D8FE0DD009C9 0FDCD9F
SHA1: 6F76BB67B31EFF6FECB72D9D4 AF443C793E1E521
- Copy 340oeflasher and 340oeflasher% to /PSP/GAME if you are in 1.50, or to /PSP/GAME150 if you
are in any SE/OE version. Move the DATA.DXAR to 340oeflasher directory.
You need 75% battery, although you can skip this if you pressed L+triangle while loading the program.
Changes 3.30 OE-A -> 3.40 OE-A
- Updated from 3.30 firmware to 3.40
- Security patch: Fixed a bug that has been in all 3.XX OE, that caused random data to be written to a location
in lcdc.prx or (in worst case) emc_sm.prx ram space.
- Autboot that is missing since 3.03 OE-C has been reimplemented.
- Improvements in the flasher. It will now generate also the flash1 directories, and it will
check that the dxar is the correct for this update, so no more bricks by accidentally using