- Installation requires a PSP with 3.52 M33-3 or higher. In the future installation using
panddra battery will be released.
- Copy the UPDATE folder into /PSP/GAME/
- Get the 3.80 sony update from somewhere, and put it in same folder, with name "380.PBP".
- Run it, the update will be done by Sony updater. At the end when you are asked to reboot the
PSP pressing X or O, do it.
- HEN core: user mode can load now signchecked files from flash.
- recovery: flash1 format will create flash1 directories after format.
This could fix some flash1 issues with the previous versions.
- Network update from dark-alex.org page. By default is enabled.
You can turn it off in recovery (when off, network update will download sony updates as usual).
- Nids resolver for various kernel libraries.
In 3.80 sony has changed (again) kernel nids. The nids resolver will resolve a lot of nids from firmwares 1.50-3.60
(traditional nids) to the ones of 3.80 kernel.
In general, 3.71 nids will NOT be resolved to 3.80 ones. However, to compatibilize 3.80 M33 with prx's programmed for 3.71,
a few very 3.71 nids that were found in some 3.71 plugins will be resolved too.
More info about what is resolved in nidsresolver_status.txt.
Thanks to the combination of the nids resolver and the user libraries possibility in kernel mode added back in 3.71 M33-3,
some programs that stopped working in 3.30 M33 may work again now. One of them is PimpStreamer 0.90.
Finally, popsloader plugin from 3.71 will not work in 3.80 M33 due to its system dependancy. A new one will be rewritten for 3.80 M33.