3.90M33-2 and 1.50 Kernel Addon Version 2 Released
3.90M33 Download link
Note: It's also available through network update.
- Installation requires a PSP with 3.52 M33-3 or higher.
- Copy the UPDATE folder into /PSP/GAME/
- Get the 3.90 sony update from somewhere, and put it in same folder, with name "390.PBP".
Alternatively, you can let the installer to download for you via wifi.
- Run it, the update will be done by Sony updater. At the end when you are asked to reboot the
PSP pressing X or O, do it.
- 3.80 -> 3.90
- March33 NO UMD: fixed (yet another) bug related with exiting with home. (infinite semaphore wait)
Changes in updater:
- The degeneration check and correction of IDS keys happens too in 3.71 now.
- Added code to download 3.90 PBP from net via wifi.
Note that his code is not yet 100% stable, it may crash when selecting AP. In that case,
reinit the installer.
- L+triangle has been restored as method to bypass battery.
If you already have 390.PBP keep those buttons pressed until you see "Veryfing 390.PBP".
If the 390.PBP is being downloaded bia wifi, press those buttons at the end of download until
you see the previous sentence.
1.50 Kernel Addon README:
150 kernel addon for 3.90 M33 (psp phat only)
- Copy 150k_addon to /PSP/GAME
- Get sony 1.50 update and copy it to the root with name “150.PBP”
- Run the program and done.
1.50 Kernel Addon Version 2 README:
Instructions. Copy to /PSP/GAME and run.
- TA086: when being in 4th brightness level and recovering from sleep mode, the display was black. Fixed.
- Added support in the 1.50 kernel for memory sticks greater than 4 GB. (I finally got my 8GB card! )
Before, only the first 4 GB portion was recognized by the 1.5 kernel.
Now, the theroetical limit is 4GB*512 = 2 Terabytes. ("only" 1 TB, if sony were using signed variables).
- 3.52 M33-3 or higher
- Copy UPDATE folder to /PSP/GAME and run the program.
If you are in 3.90 M33, that's all needed.
If you are in previous version, you need to download 390.PBP and put it in same folder or let
the program to download it for you.
- Improvements in plugins loading code:
* Fixed some problems with problematic cards due to filesystem not mounted.
* Now plugins should read the faster.
* Problem fixed with lines with spaces at the end.
- Added the rest of regions to the recovery option fakeregion.
- (PSP SLIM): Added patches in nand ipl to allow Booster multiiplloader and TimeMachine iplloader to boot from nand.
Note: only 3.90 M33-2 and higher can be booted from nand in slim with those ipl loaders,
not official Sony firmwares or previous versions of M33.
Changes in updater:
- The 3.90 eboot downloading code is now more stable, no more freezes after selecting AP
- Memory stick write in the 3.90 downloading code is delayed the maximum possible for faster operation
(the system prefers big chunks of data written at once).